Enterprise Europe Network (Profile:BRDE20211006002)
The German start-up from Berlin area developed an innovative accommodation system and smart mobility solutions that can be integrated into specific tourist regions or along bicycle or water routes.
The sustainable offer basically consists of:
- special overnight bungalows of the company placed every 20-30 km and
- a particularly user-friendly booking platform (online self-service travel agency), which enables bookings of active trips for individuals, numerous family offers and group trips with individually selectable packages and dates. All this completely free of a minimum number of participants, minimum quotas for luggage transport, fixed dates or similar.
In this way, the system creates new regional vacation and recreation areas close to metropolitan regions. The focus here is on good accessibility by public transport, supplemented by a smart micro-mobility fleet on site.
From a social perspective, the start-up aims to offer locally attractive active holidays to average and low-income earners, families with children and single parents, who make up a large part of our society and who, to date, could only afford the cheapest package flights. Through the innovative and flexible accommodation system, everyone can afford bungalows, sailboats and bicycles in their region.
The first system offer is created under the brand "system name Berlin-Baltic-Copenhagen Hotel" on the following routes and areas:
- Berlin-Usedom cycle and waterway
- Niederoderbruch and Szczecin Lagoon
- Baltic Sea coast between Szczecin and Rostock
- Islands of Rügen and Usedom
- Berlin Copenhagen Cycle Route
- Coastal region and Danish islands incl. around and in the cities of Copenhagen, Malmö and Ystad
The start-up is looking for distribution partners for close cooperation, e.g. existing small properties and houses with possibilities of touristic use.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.