Experience, modern technologies, expert solutions are but a few attributes of KRONUS. Growing since 1995, KRONUS has become one of the biggest companies in the industry with its annual turnover being more than 28 million euros. A professional team, the quality of our production and services, convenient geographical location and the availability of wood resources provide for the successful development of KRONUS both in Europe and around the world.
The company operates in four main sectors: the production of pallets and pallet collars, the maintenance and circulation of used pallets, as well as additional solutions and trading of goods. Kronus Pallet Collars are the best wooden packaging solution for:
• Industrial packaging
• Product protection
• Custom packaging
• Easy handling and assembly
• Replacement of wooden crates and boxes
• Returnable, reusable and repairable packaging
• Logistic and warehouse optimization (collapsible)
• Worldwide deliveries (meet the ISPM 15 standard for wood packaging, IPPC heat-treated, LV-012).
Our company is interested in long-term cooperation with all our customers by supplying them the highest quality products. Our company’s goal is to find consensus between ourselves and our customers, so that relationships can last as long as is possible.